Wellcome to recipes by bangash here you will get new and interesting recipes for your menu
Assalamualaikum guys today I have an experimental recipe for you it’s a lasange Crispy deep fried pockets which I have made it. Its yummy tasty, delicious, Crispy and juicy. Lasange Crispy deep fry pockets will enjoy kids, adults and even old people too. This dish is best for breakfast and supper. You can serve this with tea or coffee even juice and soft drinks. You can give this to school going kids in lunch box. Lasange Crispy deep fried pockets is best for kitty party your guest and friends will enjoy it. And all above when your husband come tired from office and you serve lasagne crispy deep fried pockets with a strong cup of tea he will complement and adore you for your love and care “because the way to man’s heart is through his stomach” so try it and have fun.
Lasagne is derived from Greek word lasagnon.lasagne is not Italian dish it’s Greece dish may you people think that lasange is Italian dish because all pasta are related to italian dishes but lasagne is not Italian dish it is a ancient Greece pasta. It is type of pasta which dough is made of flour, water, salt and egg. Nutrition in lasange stripes
Nutrition in lasange stripes are fiber, sodium, calories, sugercontains dietary carbohydrate,fat , protein.
Recipe of Lasagne Crispy deep fry pocket.
- Lasagne (1 packet)
- Chicken mince (250 gms)
- Onion (1cup)
- Tomato ketchup (1 cup)
- Garlic paste (1 tsp)
- Soya sauce (2 tbsp)
- Black pepper (1 tsp)
- Red chilles (1 tsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Oil (2 tbsp)
- Mozzarella cheese for filling
- For batter.
- White flour (1 cup)
- Cornflour (1 cup)
- Salt ( to taste)
- Black pepper (1 tsp)
- Water (1 cup)
- Oil for deep fry
- Boil lasange in boiling salted water and (add few drop of oil so lasange stripes will not stick together) boiled it for 5_8 mins. Then drain under cooled water. Add one tbsp of oil and mix. Set aside
- In a pan heat oil .Add garlic when garlic change its color then add chicken mince after 5 mins add all spices , soya sauce and ketchup mix it well at the end add onion you can add chopped capsicums also. Cook 5 mins on low heat and set a side.
- For batter take a bowl and add flour, cornflour, salt, black pepper and water mix it well and set aside.
- Take 2 lasange stripes set it in plus shape than add chicken filling makes pocket ( method of pocket is in video)
- Then thank lasange pockets and deep in batter.
- And then deep fry in oil.
- Dish out and serve with ketchup or sauce.
YouTube: Recipes by bangash
Twitter: Rubab bangash
Made by Rubab Bangash