Assalamualaikum and welcome to recipes by bangash here you will get interesting recipes for your menu
Rich delicious Kofta is diving in a rich creamy gravy , white and yellow boiled egg slices are shining with green chillies. Not only looks appetizing, in taste, it was also yummy.
Chicken Kofta Curry is most wanted dish in Pakistan and India. This dish is make in different ways everyone have their own style .Often Kofta is made of beef and meat and vegetarian’s make them of curd cheese and different types of vegetables. And if someone who is like me ,and like chicken more than beef and meat so they make kofta’s of chicken. Low calories and full of nutrients.
Nutrition in chicken:
Chicken breast contain Protein, cholesterol, vitamins, iron, calcium, sodium and carbohydrate.
Benefits of chicken
Enable us to create energy, protect us from heart disease, Look after our cell, look after our bones and arteries, help detox our body, help our oxygen circulation, Aid our immune system.
- Chicken breast ( 1kg)
- Chopped onion ( 1 medium size)
- Garlic ( 1 tbsp)
- Salt ( to taste)
- Red chilles (1 tsp)
- Cumin seeds (1 tsp)
- Coriander powder (2 tsp)
- Green chilles (3 to 4)
- Egg ( only 1)
- Oil ( for frying)
Add all things together in blander and bland it well then make chicken balls and deep fry in oil.
- For gravy
- Boiled onion paste (1 cup)
- Tomato paste (1 cup)
- Garlic paste ( 1 tsp)
- Yugart (1 cup)
- Salt ( to taste)
- Almond powder (1 tbsp)
- Red pepper (1 to 2 tsp)
- Coriander powder (1 tsp)
- Cumin seed ( 1 tsp)
- Turmeric (1/2 tsp)
- Oil ( according to you)
- Green chillies for garnishing
- Boiled eggs according for presentation
- Heat oil in pan, then add garlic paste fry for 1 minute then add onion paste and fry it well.
- Then add the salt, coriander powder, red chilli, cumin powder, turmeric, almond powder and tomato paste mix it and low to medium flam.
- At the end add yogurt mix well and again put on slow flam
- Add fried kofta in gravy mix it and put on low flam for 5 mins
- Dish out and garnished with green chillies and boiled eggs.
- Serve with naan or Rice.
Cool with love and passion, make your efforts and have fun
Instagram : recipes_by_bangash
Facebook: Recipes by bangash
YouTube: Recipes by bangash
Twitter: Rubab bangash
Write by Rubab bangash