Assalamualaikum guys and welcome to Recipes by bangash here you will get interesting recipes for your menu
What you guys think about this yummy chicken changezi and why it’s called chicken changazi. Do you know! Let me tell you about this delicious and appetizing dish.. This yummy lip smacking and finger licking chicken changezi is mughali dish and it was a favorite dish of mughal empire genghis khan ( changez khan).He didn’t like spicy mughlai recipes. so this recipe ware especially create for him so that’s why its called chicken changezi. Chicken changezi is cook in cream and cashew nuts. and because of the richness and creamy texture change it from other chicken recipes. It’s very zesty and delicious in taste . And this dish is very popular in Pakistan and India. People really adore this and go to restaurants for eating. But don’t you worry guys I have this interesting and tasty recipe for you. So make it more delicious with your efforts.
Nutritions in cashews
Nutrition in cashews are vitamins, sodium, Iron , calcium, potassium, copper, magnesium, zinc, potassium,thiamine, Folate, Niacin, pyridoxine, riboflavin, pantothenic, phosphorus, selenium.
Benefits of cashews
Good for teeth and gums, give long-lasting energy, improve blood circulation, protect eyes, and good foretaste
- Chicken (1 kg)
- Yogurt (1 cup)
- Onions (2,medium size)
- Cashew (1 cup)
- Oil ( according to you)
- Milk ( 1/2 cup)
- Ginger-garlic paste( 1tbsp)
- Tomato paste (1 cup)
- Coriander powder- (1tsp)
- Chilli powder- (1tbsp)
- Cumin seeds ( 1tsp)
- Fresh cream (1 cup)
- Green chillies- (4 slit)
- Salt- to taste
- Marinate chicken in yogurt and ginger Garlic paste and put aside for half hour.
- Take pan add oil and chopped onion. Fry it and then add cashew nuts in it and fry it
- Take out fried onion and cashew nuts in a bowl and bland it and add 1 cup of milk also while making a mixture.
- Then add marinated chicken in hot oil cook it untile yogurt dry its water then add all spices and mix it well
- Add tomato paste and cook for 5 min then add salt , onion and Cashew paste in the chicken and mix it
- At last add cream and green chilles .mix it and put on slow flam for 2 mins
- Dish out the chicken chamgazi and garnished with green coriander
- Serve with traditional naam or roti
Twitter: Rubab bangash
Facebook: Recipes by Bangash
YouTube: Recipes by bangash
Write by Rubab Bangash