Assalamualaikum and welcome to recipes by bangash here you will get interesting recipes for your menu
The cold winter is coming to enter and in the chilling weather we all want some sweet dish after dinner so I have brought interesting and full of nutrients recipe for you and that’s kajuri ladu.
Kajuri ladu is easy and quick to make and in taste it’s amazing it will buds your taste. I made this toothsome luscious kajuri ladu for ma Grandma she just love this so from last few days she was saying to me to make some kajuri ladu for her so I thought why don’t I share this Recipe with you because this ladus is not only adults favorite kids also really adore this and kajuri ladu is the sweet which is full of nutrients and contains a lot of beneficial facts, its give you energy and also good for health. And Dates was our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad ( PBUH) favorite fruit. He used to eat odd numbers of date. The date fruit and tree was dear to our prophet (SAW) .Hazrat Muhammad ( SAW) said that the house without dates has no food…It’s a fruit from Paradise and a cure for piles. So must try this recipe and make it more delicious with your efforts and love❤
Nutrition in Dates :
Vitamins, zinc, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium,thiamine, niacin, Riboflavin.
Benefits in Dates:
Dates help in lose weight, heal the digestive tract, Natural energy booster, great blood builders, Allergy relief, Reduce the risk of stroke, Nervous system support, maintain a healthy weight, help prevent Cancer
Recipe of kajuri ladu
- Chopped Dates
- Condensed milk
- Dry milk
- Dry fruits powder
- Chopped almonds
- Use all ingredients according to your taste
- Take a fry pan add some oil in it. Then add chopped Dates and cook it well
- After that add dry milk and dry fruits powder. Mix it well for 2 mins
- Then add condensed milk and mix it . Until the mixture become hard
- Take out all mixture in a bowl. Put in refrigerator, for 1 hour
- When dates mixture is finally chill .. Make balls
- Granish with chopped almonds and serve it.
Write by Rubab bangash