Assalamualaikum and welcome to Recipes by bangash here you will get new and interesting recipes for your menu
Kawrmiwaly wrijy is a rice which is specialty of kurram agency this rice taste so good so delicious that I don’t have words to explain I made this recipe in my own style because I don’t belong from kurram agency so I don’t know how they actually make this rice but the way I make kawrmiwaly wrijy it taste just scrumptious. But one thing I will say that rice of kurram agency is just awesome .. all credit of yummy rice goes to rice of kurram agency because if rice quality is good, then taste comes by its selves and this Recipe is incomplete without this rice .. if you want to try this Recipe first you have to bring rice from kurram agency😉
So guys it’s time to describe the beauty of kurram agency how much I know about this attractive area I will share with you. In actual I also didn’t see this beautiful place, but I have listen a lot about kurram agency as you can see the plate I have given green green presentation to the dish ,actually I was trying to present khurram agency😝 but it’s not Good as the creation of Allah but khurram agency is more beautiful than my presentation.
As you can see in these mind blowing pics the beauty of khurram agency, you can see mountains, lakes, greenery, (Mashallah) and homes made of dung and mud, nature is overloaded in khurram agency.It so attractive and incredible . The weather of khurram agency is very cold and fresh . So It is amazing place for visiting.And who loves naturw from them khurram agency is heaven and in a short form ,khurram agency is heaven on Earth. And the beauty of khurram agency is explained in this song kawarme mazdigar my words are very small to define khurram agency but in this song worthy words are used👌
- Rice from khurram agency (1/2 kg)
- Mung beans (120 grems)
- Boneless Chicken ( 1/2 kg)
- Onions ( 2 medium size)
- Garlic ginger paste (2tbsp)
- Red pepper (2 tsp)
- Red flakes (1/2 tsp)
- Coriander powder ( 2 tsp)
- Cumin seeds (1 tsp)
- Garam masala (1tsp)
- Salt ( to taste)
- Oil ( according to you)
- Boiled boneless chicken and mung beans together
- Take a pan add oil in it, Add chopped onions and fry it until it change its color
- Then add ginger garlic paste and all spices in it and mix it well.
- Then add boiled chicken and mung bean in the oil and fried onions mixture
- After 3 mins add salt and rice and cook it well
- When rice is finally cooked, dish it out and serve with delightful salad and chatni etc.
Write by Rubab bangash