Assalamualaikum and welcome to recipes by bangash here you will get new and interesting Recipes for your menu
Mutton handi is a most wanted dish in Indian and Pakistani cuisines. People really adore this delicious creamy mutton handi. I remember somehow this yummy mutton handi I ate first time in sheraz restaurant. I was in class two I still remember this scrumptious dish taste, Good memories. Actually I am not fond of meat but its taste is so delicious that I eat it sometimes and I really like to cook this dish because it is different from rest of Recipe and the speciality of this dish is a pot of clay in which it’s made and served also .. and a pot of clay is called Handi in Urdu. You can cook mutton handi in normal pans also but its taste comes when it is cooks in clay pot .. this lip smacking and finger licking mutton handi is everyone favorite in my home whenever I made this dish for our guests they want to know about the recipe. So I thought why don’t I share this with you people. I hope you will really like it so make this amazing dish more delicious with your efforts and love ❤
Recipe of Mutton Handi
- Mutton ( 1 kg)
- Oil ( according to you)
- Boiled onion paste (1 cup)
- Tomatoes paste ( 1 cup)
- Garlic paste ( 1 tbsp)
- Turmeric powder ( 1/2 tsp)
- Cumin seeds powder ( 1 tsp)
- Coriander powder ( 1 tsp)
- Garam masala ( 1 tsp)
- Red pepper (1 tsp)
- Coconut powder ( 2 tsp)
- Salt ( to taste)
- yugart (1 cup)
- Cream ( 2 tbsp)
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Marinate mutton in yugart for 1 hour
- Take a pot, add oil in it then add oion paste mix it well for 5 mins.
- Then add 1 tsp garlic paste and all spices together and mix it well.
- Add marinate meat into pot and mix it and put on slow flame for 20 mins
- After that add coconut powder and tomato paste mix it for 5 mins
- Add cream and put on slow flame for 3 mins.
- Turn off flame and add coriander leaves and a bit of cream on top
- Served with naan and salad.