Baked omelet muffin is an amazing and easy recipe for breakfast. if you are working person and want delicious and healthy breakfast but don’t have time to prepare conventional morning meal. there you go with an easy recipe, all you need is 15 mins. just take a fork, a bowl, some eggs and enjoy your super easy breakfast.
the omelet is kids favorite as well and it becomes more adorable when you will put it in there tiny lunch box.
Nutrition in Egg.
Egg contains vitamins D vitamins B, protein, amino acids, potassium, riboflavin, iron, calcium, zinc, folate, copper and magnesium
Health Benefits of Egg.
Egg helps you in weight lose if you eat boiled egg or baked Omelet, Egg helps in growth of hair and nails,Egg gives you energy. Egg improve your memory and cognitive function.
- Eggs ( only 2)
- Green chillies ( only 1)
- Green Coriander ( quarter cup)
- Salt ( according to your taste)
- Black peppers ( half tsp)
- Red peppers ( half tsp)
- Milk (2 tbsp)
- Onion ( 1 medium size)
- Muffins tray
- Take bowl cut onion, green chillies, green coriander and then add all spices, milk and eggs. Mix it well
- Take a Muffins tray, grease it, and add the mixture in it.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are set in the middle, 15 minutes.
- Dish out and serve it with bread.
Written by Rubab bangash