Chicken roast is one of an amazing dish that no one can say no for it. In every country and everyone are the biggest fan of chicken roast. Either it is kids or adults. So I had brought one interesting and delicious recipe for you guys. This Recipe is very luscious and full of flavors. I had used a lot of spices, butter, yogurt, and lemon juice, with this ingredients the chicken become yummy and succulent. And you know that soft and succulent dishes are just amazing and superb. And if you want to make your dish perfect so just add a pinch of love ❤ to your cooking and a bit efforts can make it more scrumptious and delightful.
- Garlic paste (1 tbsp)
- Yogurt (1 cup)
- Garam masla (1 tsp)
- Black pepper ( 1tsp)
- Red chillies (1 tsp)
- Red pepper ( 1tsp)
- Coriander powder
- Onion powder (1 tbsp)
- Salt ( to taste)
- Lemon juice ( 3 tbsp)
- Tandori masala ( 1 tbsp)
- Chat masala
- Take a bowl add yogurt into it, then add all spices and garlic paste, onion powder, and lemon juice and mix it well.
- Than take chicken in a big tray. And marinate it with yogurt mixture for 2 hours.
- After two hours baked chicken in oven for 1 hour when it’s change it’s color into golden, off oven and dish it out
- And serve with salad and raita:
Recipe for baked potatos and onion:
- Potatoes slices
- Black pepper
- Soya leave
- Onion cute in rings
- Cut potatoes in finger shape, than add oil, soya leaves, black pepper and salt according to your taste and mix it well
- Take a baking tray, set potatoes slices, and baked it for 15 mins
- Then at the end add onion rings in baking oven for 3 mins.
- When onion and potato slices , baked well dish out and serve with chicken roast.
WRITTEN BY RUBAB BANGASH