Chicken karhayi popular dish of Asia. Everyone badly want to eat this tasty dish. Peoples specially go to restaurant to eat this delicious dish in Pakistan. In our home we made this chicken karhayi once in a week. Because in our family Everyone like this dish and specially that chicken karhayi which are made of my hand. And when I made this yummy karhayi to our relatives and guests they just get freak about this yummy chicken karhayi and badly want to know about my recipe. So today I am sharing this flavorful Recipe with you guys I hope you will enjoy it.
I had use very less ingredients in this delicious dish, this dish is made in natural ingredients so we can say that this recipe is very healthy and hygienic. Chicken is diving in red tomatoes gravy and lush green coriander and green chillies is giving touch of freshness to our luscious chicken karhayi. And I had given bit traditional touch, in my pictures you can see that traditional Indian and Pakistani fan which is presenting our culture in this picture. Inshallah in my upcoming post you people will see many dishes related to different cultures of Asia.
Recipe of chicken karhayi
- Chicken ( 1 kg)
- Tomatoes ( 4 medium size)
- Garlic paste ( 1 tbsp)
- Red pepper ( 1 tsp)
- Salt ( to taste)
- Green chillies ( 4 cut in finger shape)
- Coriander leaves (for garnishing)
- Take a fry pan add oil into it.
- Then add chicken and fry it, until it’s change it’s colour into light golden.
- After that add 1 tsp garlic paste and mix it,
- Add salt and red pepper into chicken and mix it.
- Add cut tomatoes into it and cover it for 5 mins on slow flame.
- After that add green chillies into chicken and cook it for 2 mins.
- When chicken is finally cooked, dish it out. Garnished with green coriander leaves.
- And serve it with naan,salad and raita.
Written by Rubab bangash