Seekh kabab! It’s an appetizer dish as you people can see in pic. Seekh is Urdu word and its mean skewer.It’s called seekh Kabab because it is made on skewer and coal. Seekh kabab are most popular dish of Pakistan and Pakistani people really love this tasty kabab. They made this scrumptious kabab on special occasions like Eid, Parties and wedding. And enjoy it in a lot of quantity. Seekh kabab is only dish which can be grilled over BBQ and or baked oven or on the top-stove and in fry pan. Choice is up to you that on which way you want to cook it. And they are made heavenly tasty in all ways. But you have to make little efforts. So with love and efforts you can make it more tasty and flavorful and win the heart of your Love one😉
I had decorate this delicious kabab in cucumber, Green leaf lettuce, onion, lemon and red pomegranate seeds. But you can decorate it in your style and in your way and this delicious dish you can serve with sauce and chatni also. And which ingredients are used in this delightful dish that are given below👇👇
- Ground beef ( 1/2kg )
- Onion (1 medium size)
- Green chillies (only 3)
- Garlic paste ( 1 tsp)
- Red chillies ( 1tsp)
- Red pepper ( 1/2 tsp)
- Cumin (1 tsp)
- Coriander powder ( 1tsp)
- Garam masala ( 1tsp)
- Bread slices (2)
- Coriander leave ( half bunch)
- Salt ( to taste)
- Egg ( 1 )
- Oil ( 3tbsp)
- Coal ( only 1)
- Take a chopper, add ground beef, onion, green chillies, garlic, bread slices, all spices, egg and coriander leaves and chopped if well.
- Take mixture in a big bowl and put in fridge for 1 hour
- After that mix it well with a help of hand.
- After that take skewe and set the mixture in kabab shape as you can see in the picture.
- Grilled it on top of stove for 1 min. So it will not broke in fry pan
- Than add oil into pan and fried it, until it change its Color into brown
- Give smoke of coal.
- Dish out in beautiful salad plate, and serve it with rice and chatni.
Written by Rubab bangash