Chicken is the most wanted thing which is made in every home, every city even in every state. People of every age can’t say no to chicken. This is a meat which is available everywhere in reasonable price and everyone can afford it easily. We can made a lot of amazing dishes of chicken, like chicken karhayi, chicken korma, chicken teeka, chicken steak etc. And to be very honest now we are bore of eating these dishes, so yesterday I was thinking let make something new and change my taste buds in this cold weather so I made smoked chicken keema. It was very delicious and very flavorful the meat was so tender so juicy that you can’t stop your self of licking finger. So make your efforts and add a pinch of love while making food so your dish will more delicious than my one😉
I made this dish in some spices which gave the awesome flavor to keema. Some vegetables like onion, tomatoes and green chillies, these vegetables are very important in every Pakistani Recipe. For making it juicy and tender I add yogurt. Full Recipe is given below!
- Chicken mince ( 1/2 kg)
- Yogurt ( 1 cup)
- Onion ( 1 medium size)
- Tomatoes ( 3 medium size)
- Garlic paste ( 1 tbsp)
- Ginger paste ( 1 tbsp)
- Red pepper ( 1 tsp)
- Cumin powder ( 1 tsp)
- Coriander powder ( 1 tsp)
- Green chillies ( 3 )
- Salt ( according to taste)
- Oil ( according to you)
- Fresh coriander ( for garnishing)
- Take a frying pan or karhayi, add oil into it.
- Than add chopped onion and ginger garlic paste and fry it until Golden.
- Than add chicken mince and yogurt and mix it well.
- When chicken change its Color than add. Salt, coriander powder, cumin powder, red pepper,and mix it well.
- Than add tomatoes and put on slow flame for 5 mins. After 5 mins take head off and mix it well.
- Give smoke of coal for 1 min
- Dish out, and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with, chatni and naan.
Written by Rubab Bangash
You can follow me on:
Facebook: Recipes by bangash
Twitter: Recipes by bangash