As we all know that winter season is start, and in this cold weather we all need something very delicious to make our winters superb. So for this I brought something very special and that is fried fish recipe. Fish are the most wanted seafood in winter, everyone want to try it in different way and everyone have their own style . So I shared my style Recipes for you guys that you can enjoy amazing seafood in every flavor. Must try this recipe you will really like it. You have to make little efforts to make it more scrumptious than my one😜
- Fish (1 kg)
- Garlic paste (2 tbsp)
- Lemon juice (5 tbsp)
- Coriander powder (2 tsp)
- Red pepper (1 tsp)
- Red chillies (1 tsp)
- Cumin seeds (1tsp)
- Tumeric powder (1/2 tsp)
- Oil ( for frying)
- Wash and clean the fish until water is clear and without dirt. Drain out water completely.
- Marinate fish in garlic, lemon, coriander powder, cumin powder, tumeric powder,salt, red pepper and in refrigerator chillies for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan.
- Fry fish till crusty on both the sides. Be gentle while flipping the fish otherwise the spices comes out.
- Gently remove fried fish from the frying with a fork . Drain on paper towels to absorb extra oil.
- Serve it with lemon and tomato slices or you can serve it with your favorite vegetables too.
Written by Rubab Bangash