I was thinking to make something very luscious for guests so I had an idea to make rasmalai. Rasmalai is one of my favorite dessert I can’t say no for it. And I think that, even no one can say no for it because the soft and light spongy balls taste so delicious and the creamy sugary milk which is garnished with almonds and pistachios is just amazing. Rasmalai is actually the most popular dish in South Asia and it’s made in thousands way. But I tried the easiest way to make this delicious rasmalai. I am at least satisfied with the result of this method. So that’s why I am sharing this easy recipe with you guys. But you have to make little efforts to make it more delicious and delightful then my one 😜
It is made of dry milk, usually rasmalai is made of cottage cheese (which is obtained by coagulating milk) but I made rasmalai of dry milk this is the easiest and cheapest way of making this delicious dessert.
- Dry Mike ( nido) (1 and half cup)
- Cardamoms ( only 4)
- Suger ( according to your Taste)
- Milk ( 1 and half kg)
- Egg ( only 1)
- Baking powder (1 tsp)
- Oil ( 1tbsp)
- Take a bowl, add dry milk, baking powder, oil and beaten egg , mix it well. Kneed for further 5 mins.
- Take a pot, add milk into it, once a milk come to it first boil, add Cardamoms, sugar and almonds. Low the flame and let the milk get thick.
- After that, make small balls of a mixture, add that balls gently into milk syrup.
- Once balls get double in size. Take off pot from stove.
- Dish out. And decorate it with pistachios and almonds.
Written by Rubab Bangash