Today my recipe is about something very delicious and flavorful dish and that is tandori drum sticks. It is one of the amazing Pakistani and Indian dish which is actually made in tandoor, tandoor is basically made of clay oven used for cooking and baking, and most commonly it is known as a cylindrical oven, in some way we can say it is the old traditional oven when there were no electricity and gas available in some areas, so people used to bake in this clay oven. So tandori chicken in called tandori chicken because it is prepared in tandoor. But now days Everyone have their own easy style of making this delicious chicken done people make it in oven and some in grill pan. It’s up to you in which way you want to make it.
I made tandori drum sticks as you all know that I like to try making something new so this sounds so good and tasty that’s why I made it this yummy tandori chicken drum sticks and I didn’t make this in tandoor, I made this tasty drum sticks in oven. The recipe is very easy very quick I just used some homemade spices and a bit of Shan tandori Tikka masala, which is very good and hygienic, it’s give an awesome flavor to your dish so I mostly used Shan masala in my recipe.
- Chicken legs ( 6 pieces)
- Garlic paste (1 tbsp)
- Lemon juice (2 tbsp)
- Shan chicken Tikka masala (1 tbsp)
- Red pepper (1 tsp)
- Coriander powder (1 tsp)
- Oil (4 tbsp)
- Yogurt ( 4 tbsp)
- Salt ( according to your taste )
- Coal (only 1)
- Wash chicken in running water, dry it well.
- Make small cuts on chicken leg pieces. Take a side
- Take a big bowl add yogurt all spices, salt, oil and garlic paste, mix it well.
- Than add chicken leg pieces into the yogurt mixture and marinate chicken for 2 hours
- Pre-heat oven on 200c°, put chicken in oven for 50 mins
- When Chicken drum sticks is finally baked. Than give smoke of coal for one minute.
- Dish it out in beautiful salad plate and serve it, with chatni, naan and cold drink.