Today my recipe is very appetizing and very delicious the crunch of this crispy finger fish will make your. Taste buds awesome . This crispy finger fish is not baked, it is fry in deep-fried oil and served with yummy crispy fries. Which recipe I am sharing with you guys. It is very easy and quick. When suddenly guest come to your home so this dish is best to serve at front of them. And very quick as well. As I made this appetizing dish for guests. And they really enjoy it and admired my dish. And One thing I must say, that for a great cook or chef the big admirers is when their guest go happy for their home. If you like cooking you must try this dish and enjoy it, with your love one’s. Make little efforts and add little love to your recipe so you will make every dish more delicious and tasty.
- Boneless fish ( 1/2 kg)
- Black pepper (1 tsp)
- Garlic paste (1 tsp)
- Soya sauce (2 tbsp)
- Chilli sauce (2tbsp)
- Red pepper (1 tsp)
- Salt ( according to your taste)
- Flour ( 2 tbsp)
- Cornflour ( 2 tbsp)
- Rice flour (2 tbsp)
- Cut boneless fish in finger shape.
- Take a bowl, add fish in bowl and then add all ingredients into it, and mix it well.
- Marinate it for 1/2 hour.
- Take a second bowl, add 2 tbsp rice flour, 2 tbsp flour, add tbsp cornflour and mix it well.
- Roll finger fish in the flour and take aside.
- Take a frying pan, heat oil, and cook fish until it get golden.
- Dish out and serve it with fries and tomato ketchup.
Writen by Rubab Bangash