Chapli kabab is the famous dish of Peshawar. Chapli kabab is also known as Peshawari kabab. Basically Chapli kabab are made of ground beef but I make this of chicken. Because some people who don’t like beef so for them this recipe is very useful. But don’t worry guys very soon I well post about beef Chapli kabab also. I like Chapli kabab made of beef but someone demands to make chicken Chapli kabab so that’s why I made it. It was very tasty very flavorful I used some spices which make it more delicious and give this amazing kabab a rich flavor and the chopped vegetables in this chicken mince give a juicy texture to the kabab. And feel you heavenly scrumptious. So guys just make little efforts to make it more delicious than may one. All the best 😉
- Chicken mince ( 1 kg)
- Coriander powder (1 tbsp)
- Cumin seeds (1 tsp)
- Red chillies (1 tsp)
- Red pepper (1 tsp)
- Chopped onions (1 cup)
- Green chillies (3 chopped)
- Green coriander ( half bunch)
- Egg ( only 1)
- Organic Corn flour ( 2 tbsp)
- Salt ( according to your taste)
- Take a bowl, add chicken mince in it, than add chopped onion, Green chillies, green coriander and mix it well.
- Than add all spices and Mix it well
- Than add organic corn flour and egg and mix it well.
- Make kabab with a mixture and keep aside.
- Heat a fry-pan/grill and add oil and place the kebab patties on the pan/grill.
- Dish out and serve it with naan, salad and chatni.