Valentine’s day is incomplete if there is not chocolate and I am 100℅ sure there are a lot of people who is like me. I am a big fond of chocolate so for me a best gift on special occasions are just a box of chocolate it makes me so happy that I can’t explain it in words. I can say in short that chocolate is my first love, so that’s why on this beautiful romantic day I made brownies heart coated with chocolate and cream, the taste of these amazing romantic hearts is just amazingly delectable and this recipe is very easy and quick just made it and serve it in front of your love and make your Valentine’s day more romantic and .
Ingredients for brownies
- Flour (1 cup)
- Sugar (1\2 cup)
- Coco powder (1\2cup)
- Egg (only 2)
- Vegetable oil (4 tbsp)
- Salt (1\2tsp)
- Milk (1\2cup)
- Baking powder (1 tsp)
- Dark chocolate
- White chocolate
- Take a big bowl, add flour coco powder, , salt and baking powder mix it well.
- Then add eggs, vegetable oil, and milk and mix it with electric beater.
- Pour into a greased 8 x 8-inch-square pan.
- oven on 180°, and bake for 20 to 25 mins
- Then in bowl add cream and melted dark chocolate and beat, until it change in thick icing.
- Cut brownies with heart-shaped cutter and then dip it in icing and put in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Then dish it out and give presentation with white and dark chocolate.