Churros is a Turkish Paris and Portugal famous dessert people usually wait hours in the line just to get this super yummy dessert. So I thought that why not I made it and give you an easy recipe. And I tried this recipe this is very easy and quick and taste very delightfull. Make little efforts and become queen of your kitchen.
Complete video recipe is given in YouTube kindly subscribe my YouTube channel.
- Water (1 cup)
- Ghee/ Butter (2tbsp)
- Flour ( 1 cup)
- Eggs (only 3)
- Oil ( for frying)
- Water (1/2 cup)
- Sugar (1 cup)
- Combine 1 cup of water with the butter or ghee in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Using a wooden spoon, stir in flour.
Reduce the heat to low and stir vigorously until the mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute.
Remove the dough from the heat and, while stirring constantly, gradually beat the eggs into the dough.
- Meanwhile, spoon the churro dough into a pastry bag fitted with a large tip. Squeeze a 4- inch strip or in round shape of dough into the hot oil. . Fry the churros, turning them once, until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer the cooked churros to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- For syrup. Add 1 cup sugar in saucepan then add 1/2 cup water. Cook until it dissolves very well.
- Then add fried churros and take it out after 30 seconds.
- Garnish it with pistachio and enjoy.