Rice kheer is also known as rice pudding it is a dessert made of rice and milk. It tastes really good and people of asia really like it. Many countries of asia make this dessert on special occasions and in pakistan and india this dessert are made by bride in there in-laws home. So this is very easy and simple for those who are getting married and don’t know cooking. Just make little efforts and win the heart of your love.
- Rice (1 cup)
- Milk (1 liter)
- Water ( 1/2 liter)
- Koya (100 grams)
- Sugar ( 1 cup)
- Cardamoms (only 6)
- Nutes (according to you)
- Soak the rice in a bowl for 2 hours.
- Boil one liter milk and 1/2 water in a pan and add rice into it and cook until 1 hour on slow flame
- Once the rice is cooked, add the condensed milk and khoya.
- And sugar, green cardamom powder, almond and pistachio and mix it well for 10 mins on slow flame.
- Dish out and garnish it will nuts.Once the rice is cooked , add the condensed milk and khoya. …And sugar, green cardamom powder, almond and pistachio and mix it well fo 10 mins on slow flame. Dish out and garnish it will nuts.