Rangin savaiya is a desert made of some traditional sweet of Pakistan. The taste of this sweetened desert is so superb that i can’t explain it in words you have to made it and taste it😉. It’s made in savaiya, rasguly, milk and cocktail and koya. This all things are Pakistani traditional sweets. It is very easy to make. Very simple Recipe and when guests come to your home suddenly, so this desert is best to make and put at front of them. They will just like it. And best happiness is, when your guests like food which you have serve it. So little efforts and a pinch of love can make you desert more delicious than my one.
- Multi color sawaiya (1 packet)
- Koya ( 1/4 kg)
- Milk ( 2 kg)
- Sugar ( 1 cup)
- Cocktail ( 1 tin)
- Pink rasguly ( 4 balls)
- White rasguly ( 4 balls)
- Green Cardamoms (5)
- Take a big pot. Add 2 kg milk into it. And cardamoms. And let it come to boil.
- Low the flame add koya and sugar. And mix it slowly slowly.
- Than add saviya and cook it on slow flame for 5 to 7 min.
- Dish out in stylish dish cool it down.
- Than add rasguly and cocktail fruits on top of saviya and put in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve it and enjoy it.