Eggplant in yogurt is one of the amazing dishes for summer it is a super delicious raita and it’s feel good when it is a part of your lunch or dinner in hot summer. It gives you feel of freshness when you are feeling very hot in June, July of Karachi, so you must try it and enjoy it with your daily meal and it tastes really good with biryani or pulao. Must try and have fun.
Eggplant have a lot of nutrients and health benefits like it helps in weight lose, control blood cholesterol, and give you a good source of vitamins, fiber, potassium, copper etc.
Eggplant raita is very easy to make and it is made in very few spices.It is very hygienic and delicious. The main ingredient of this tasty raita is eggplant and yogurt and then I have given the tarka of garlic and cumin seeds must try make little efforts and have fun.😉
- Eggplant (1 round shape)
- Yogurt (1 cup)
- Salt ( according to your taste)
- Cumin seeds ( 1 tsp)
- Garlic ( 2 cloves)
- Cut eggplant in round slices and sprinkle salt on eggplant.
- Take a frying pan add oil into it and fry eggplant until it change it’s color into golden brown.
- Then take it out on a paper and set aside.
- Then take a bowl of yogurt, beat it with beater, until it change into a smooth foam.
- Add fried eggplant into a yogurt and give tarka of garlic and zeera.
- For tarka. Take a pan and 4 tbsp add oil into it then add chopped garlic and zeera into it and fry for one minute.
- Serve raita with rice and have fun.